Island Packet Yachts in Cape Coral
Salty Stan says: Island Packet has, over the past twenty years, developed a following
whose dedication borders on zeal, mostly because of the many practical details that
have been put into these classic-looking yachts. They are avowed believers of making
every penny count."
- Gentle keel entry: minimizes snags and impacts.
- Protected propeller and rudder: minimizes fouling and
- One piece, hand laminated, solid fiberglass hull and keel:
the strongest possible construction.
- Triaxial knitted laminates: superior strength and impact resistance.
- Moderate draft: access to wider range of cruising grounds.
- Exclusive materials technologies: PolyClad®3 exclusive gelcoat
system for superior gloss retention/crack .
- PolyCore® proprietary coring material for high deck strength and rigidity - 10 year limited warranty.
- Low, generous central tankage: added stowage and enhanced stability.
- Hoyt® boom and fully roller furling sail systems: patented configurations offers enhanced performance and adaptability with self-tacking and self-vanging features.
- Recessed foredeck: on-deck security.
- Patented Sea Safe® anchor rollers: fully captive, low chafe chain/rode guides, quick anchor deployment and secure stowage.